CHATTER BOX CHICKEN COOP
Attention Chatters!!

We are no longer chatting in this room. It has served its purpose for a few years now.....

now we are all moving to a new chatroom http://dinardiscussions.com

Evy (not using Shilo...but using Maddy) & Mama(MamaEhrhardt) are currently chatting here.

please go to this site, register and join us in our newest journey in following the dinar investment.

This site will no longer be maintained.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CHATTER BOX CHICKEN COOP
Attention Chatters!!

We are no longer chatting in this room. It has served its purpose for a few years now.....

now we are all moving to a new chatroom http://dinardiscussions.com

Evy (not using Shilo...but using Maddy) & Mama(MamaEhrhardt) are currently chatting here.

please go to this site, register and join us in our newest journey in following the dinar investment.

This site will no longer be maintained.
CHATTER BOX CHICKEN COOP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Role of the World Bank in the RV

Go down

The Role of the World Bank in the RV Empty The Role of the World Bank in the RV

Post  Shilo Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:30 pm

DSS900 has come across some seriously important information that almost certainly has to do with the reasons behind Iraq’s Operation Rainbow. He deserves all of the credit for this.

He contacted me privately today and said he was sure he was onto something.

Let me start by quoting to you all from what he found, piece by piece:

***** project aims to help Iraq strengthen its institutional capacity and build essential communications infrastructure to help foster the development of the private and financial sectors, and increase investment and economic growth.

This quote from the first attachment that he sent me was good enough. It states clearly that the “project” is geared to help “foster the development of the private and financial sectors” of the economy. Now the “project” referred to here is not “Operation Rainbow”, at least not directly.

In fact the “project” referred to is this: The World Bank Iraq Trust Fund Private Sector Development Project.

We appear to have a new player on the field: The World Bank.
As you all know by now the World Bank, like the IMF, is a subordinate part of the greater United Nations.

And, as we’ve known all along, all of these are largely controlled by the United States Government. Remember this: when it comes to money issues, the US is in control. All other issues are subservient to the money.

So this newest player is now involved openly in the “money” issue in Iraq. Why not? It is, after all, the World Bank.

Now we need to move to DSS900s next statement. He is responding to me, remember:

First, as you already have [seen, from his prior email to me], it's the World Bank Iraq Trust Fund Private Sector Development Project PDF which seems to indicate that handing over of the network systems to the CBI and ITPC will take place not later than some time in March 2010.

If this is true and that it is necessary for the CBI and ITPC to have the systems in place prior in order to facilitate transactions related to an RV, a post election RV may be within the proverbial cards.

Now DSS900 may be right about the RV being moved to post-election times.

On the other hand, let’s look again at the email that HG received and that we all analyzed together both in my post and in chat.

Recall that the writer of that email said clearly, “the RV is completed”.

If, as I have postulated, this is absolutely true, then we must look again at DSS900s great find. What does it say? On the outside date it says clearly that Iraq had until March 10 to put certain elements into place “to help foster the development of the private and financial sectors”.

Now I want you all to stick with us on this because we will state up front that we are speculating and do not want to be “called out” if we are wrong.

However, as did DSS900 in his email to me, I see a connection between this find and Operation Rainbow.

Operation Rainbow shut the system down in the guise of an attempted coup. We know that. I have shown that this is the import of the email HG got. And it is consistent with the “MO” of an “Operation Rainbow”, founded and designed by the Israelis and now utilized in concert with the US govt and Maliki this past week.

Yet the import of the email was this: the RV is completed.

So let’s look at the find of DSS900 and see if we can see the “reason” for Operation Rainbow in the actions of the Ministry of Planning and Development Cooperation (MOPDC).

What occurred during Operation Rainbow? Two things: ISX was shut down, and the banks were closed for a period of time.

Now, let’s get back to what DSS900 found. I will requote his own conclusion: “If this is true and that it is necessary for the CBI and ITPC to have the systems in place prior in order to facilitate transactions related to an RV.” Note that I have intentionally left off the conclusion of DSS900 in this quote. He said that it might indicate that the RV would be postponed until after the election.

However, IF Operation Rainbow was designed to create a window of opportunity to fulfill the very commitment that DSS900 found was “necessary for the CBI and ITPC to have the systems in place prior in order to facilitate transactions related to an RV”, then we can see here a “reason” for the fake coup attempt!

The coup attempt covered the real reason for the action: to have the systems in place prior to the RV.

This now gives us the motive for the email that HG received, in addition to its conclusion: the RV is completed!

DSS900 had been even more specific in an earlier email on this subject to me:

It appears from the report that the inspections must be complete prior to handing the networks over to the CBI to ITPC.

So now it all fits together. Operation Rainbow was designed to create a window of opportunity that would allow BOTH the systems to be finally put into place AND the inspections to be completed prior to handing the RV over to the CBI.

But the email to HG was much more specific than that in that its subject was that the operation was a success; and that the RV is completed!
Along with DSS900 I will add this small caveat: we may be wrong.
Shilo
Shilo
Admin

https://chattingplace.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down