CHATTER BOX CHICKEN COOP
Attention Chatters!!

We are no longer chatting in this room. It has served its purpose for a few years now.....

now we are all moving to a new chatroom http://dinardiscussions.com

Evy (not using Shilo...but using Maddy) & Mama(MamaEhrhardt) are currently chatting here.

please go to this site, register and join us in our newest journey in following the dinar investment.

This site will no longer be maintained.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CHATTER BOX CHICKEN COOP
Attention Chatters!!

We are no longer chatting in this room. It has served its purpose for a few years now.....

now we are all moving to a new chatroom http://dinardiscussions.com

Evy (not using Shilo...but using Maddy) & Mama(MamaEhrhardt) are currently chatting here.

please go to this site, register and join us in our newest journey in following the dinar investment.

This site will no longer be maintained.
CHATTER BOX CHICKEN COOP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat in Nenos with DaveP @ 10:15am Tues

Go down

Chat in Nenos with DaveP @ 10:15am Tues Empty Chat in Nenos with DaveP @ 10:15am Tues

Post  MamaEhrhardt Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:18 am

<DaveP> Simple...it will RV....somewhere over the Bahrain dinar...soon.....hopefully we'll hear good news today....I don't agree that the elections have to be held before RV.....the statement of two days ago that the elections are governed by the SFA or SOFA is patently wrong. I have a copy of both on my desk and a simple reading explains that.

<DaveP> Both documents are bi-laterlal agreements betwwenn the Us and Iraq ..not part of UNSC sanctions....

<MamaEhrhardt> my concern is if the new currency comes out; and we dont know what the monetary value is; youre saying that you believe it will happen soon...if you had to guess based on your reading....and decyphering both documents....what would your thinking process lie on the rv occuring ; Both documents are bi-laterlal agreements betwwenn the Us and Iraq ..not part of UNSC sanctions.... can you break that down more...

<DaveP> Allow me to explain...I'm a peon...our group however holds hundreds of millions..and we do have experts that advise and consult with us...so I'm just reaping their expertise...and they ..like anyone else can be wrong..however...when someone says something that is absolutely incorrect and gets angry when called on it..I have a hard time with that..

<MamaEhrhardt> im loving your dialog so i say keep on...very helpful for me; peon away....i enjoy the knowledge

<DaveP> It is the opinion of our experts that it is in the interest of the world that the existing leadership of Iraq remain in power during this critical time...therefore the sanctions..chapter 7, and RV will occur before elections ...this would almost guarantee Maliki's relection in spite of the fact that he is not popular on the street in Iraq ; Note....so I don't get into trouble here....i said..."it is the opinion" .....

<teochi> thanks for your sharing davep, please continue

<MamaEhrhardt> i noted i noted...keep typing ....im excited reading something for a change that may help me understand

<DaveP> Remember..it isin the interest of Iraq to RV....and if you read the SFA and SOFA...lifting Chapter was scheduled for Dec 31, 2008...they are already 14 months behind schedule...they are as hungry for this as we are.....there incredible internal and external pressure to get this done....so....we know it happpen before the end of the year....and it's to their best interst to get it done asap; sorry...chapter 7

<DaveP> Ok...well...I've said enough now to get me in trouble here...so ...I'll just observe....but thank you for your openess RFXlady

<Jackie01> just asking, is that from the expert in your group dave?

<mochasmom> well dave we will see what they do after todays meeting

DaveP> That and a lot more....Jackie

<mochasmom> and u wont get in trouble here

<MamaEhrhardt> Dave, a question though....you had said that they are hungry for it as we are but not in the interest of Iraq to RV...can you explain that further for me?

<DaveP> One last thing...while I don't agree with Duck...hey...his prediction of April 18 is not that far away....so peace...

<DaveP> Mama...you misunderstood...or I didnt type correctly....it IS in their best interest to RV

<teochi> mamaE i thought he said it was in their interest to rv now

<mochasmom> he said it is in their interest mama

<drbobnichols> Hey guys... UNSC about Iraq is beginning

<mochasmom> the thing is, the UNs report is due 4/1

<mochasmom> i have never seen them issue a report beforehand

<mochasmom> but there is always a first
<MamaEhrhardt> ty...misread...was gettin alll excited on actual information to read!!! ty Dave

<DaveP> mocha.....the report does not have to precede the action...in fact just the opposite is probable.....opinion...of course

<mochasmom> only time will tell dave, i've never seen it happen before;so u and others think it will happen before the elec?

WILL ADD MORE AS THEY TALK BEFORE/AFTER WEBCAST
MamaEhrhardt
MamaEhrhardt
Admin

http://www.photosbycarla.smugmug.com

Back to top Go down