CHATTER BOX CHICKEN COOP
Attention Chatters!!

We are no longer chatting in this room. It has served its purpose for a few years now.....

now we are all moving to a new chatroom http://dinardiscussions.com

Evy (not using Shilo...but using Maddy) & Mama(MamaEhrhardt) are currently chatting here.

please go to this site, register and join us in our newest journey in following the dinar investment.

This site will no longer be maintained.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CHATTER BOX CHICKEN COOP
Attention Chatters!!

We are no longer chatting in this room. It has served its purpose for a few years now.....

now we are all moving to a new chatroom http://dinardiscussions.com

Evy (not using Shilo...but using Maddy) & Mama(MamaEhrhardt) are currently chatting here.

please go to this site, register and join us in our newest journey in following the dinar investment.

This site will no longer be maintained.
CHATTER BOX CHICKEN COOP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toad & the Bear ... GROAN-N-N-N

Go down

Toad & the Bear ... GROAN-N-N-N Empty Toad & the Bear ... GROAN-N-N-N

Post  Shilo Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Tom 3.86 joke - Groan is right! LOL

So, . . once upon a time, there was this yellow toad wandering around in the forest, . . kinda ticked off because he didn't want to be yellow.

Life would be much easier if he were green, like the other toads. . . and he'd sure be less visible to predators for one thing. Anyway. . . this yellow toad bumps into a fairy godmother.
He begs her: "Fairy godmother, please make me green like the other toads. I am tired of being so visible to predators and all those who would eat me or do me harm."

The fairy godmother whips out her magic wand and says the magic words, . . "Toadra-capokus! You're green!" . . .and 'POOF!' . . . A cloud of smoke rises, . . . The toad looks down and sees that he is green! . . all except for his 'package,' . . . which is still yellow.

He says to the fairy godmother: "Wait just a minute! My pecker's still yellow!" To this the fairy godmother replies: "I don't do little toads' 'Johnsons' . . . You will have to go see The Wizard of Oz for that." The toad thanks her and hops off on his way. Now about this same time, it turns out, there is a purple bear wandering about the very same woods.

As luck would have it, he also encounters the very same fairy godmother. He implores her: "Fairy godmother, please make me brown like all the other bears. None of the lady bears want to be seen with me, because the hunters can spot me from a mile away!" So, being a nice fairy godmother, she takes out her magic wand and says the magic words, "Bearus-cadabra! You're brown!"
The bear looks down and sees that he is, in fact, brown! . . .with the exception of the ole 'twig and berries.' . . They remain purple. Obviously upset with this, he cries out, . . . "HEY! My wang is still purple!"

She says: "I don't do bear 'packages,' . . . you will have to go see The Wizard of Oz for that."

To this the bear replies: "Well that's just dandy! . . , but how the hell do I find The Wizard of Oz?"

The fairy godmother answers: "That's easy... just follow the yellow-dick Toad!"...............
Shilo
Shilo
Admin

https://chattingplace.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum