CHATTER BOX CHICKEN COOP
Attention Chatters!!

We are no longer chatting in this room. It has served its purpose for a few years now.....

now we are all moving to a new chatroom http://dinardiscussions.com

Evy (not using Shilo...but using Maddy) & Mama(MamaEhrhardt) are currently chatting here.

please go to this site, register and join us in our newest journey in following the dinar investment.

This site will no longer be maintained.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CHATTER BOX CHICKEN COOP
Attention Chatters!!

We are no longer chatting in this room. It has served its purpose for a few years now.....

now we are all moving to a new chatroom http://dinardiscussions.com

Evy (not using Shilo...but using Maddy) & Mama(MamaEhrhardt) are currently chatting here.

please go to this site, register and join us in our newest journey in following the dinar investment.

This site will no longer be maintained.
CHATTER BOX CHICKEN COOP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SONNY1 CHAT - Dinar Vets

Go down

SONNY1 CHAT - Dinar Vets Empty SONNY1 CHAT - Dinar Vets

Post  Shilo Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:11 pm

sonny1] i got a little news, can i have a minute
[sonny1] and no i wont be saying 100%.**
[sonny1] i was to be on at 8 central, but i have to take off in a little bit, so can some of you please update people as they come on
[sonny1] ok, i have been on the phone all day with this bank holiday thing, and i think i found out what is up
[sonny1] i have been told that the reason it was such a surprise banking day, is that all the iraqi banks were updating there systems implementing a new rv rate
[sonny1] i nor does anyone know this rate, so dont let them fool ya
[sonny1] and they cant let out what they are really doing today, so they are calling it a (banking day)
[sonny1] with all the other countries in the gcc getting a re-adjusted rate over the past few days, some as high as 40 plus cents
[sonny1] iraq also got adjusted, but they are waiting on iraq to just simply make the announcement, as it is a huge deal to there people
[sonny1] and as soon as iraq makes the announcement its a worldwide payday
[sonny1] now i am being told that iraq could announce this as soon as tonight our time, exact time i do not know
[sonny1] and rate i do not have either, though it is believed to be around the euro, but i am not sure
[34dean] sonny1... may I ask a question?
[sonny1] i dont have much to say, but i am excited, but as we all know no-one has ever been so far, so dont put that last order in if you cant afford to
[sonny1] dean, of course
[34dean] where did you confirm that the other GCC countries increased significantly?
[sonny1] 34dean all i heard is that kuwait went up over 40 cents, bahrain 30 cents, saudi 3-4 cents, and the others were between 3-7 cents, and it should be on the imf web-site tomm
[Sunglass] are you open to questions at this time sonny1?
[sonny1] but once again no-one has been right so-far, so take it as that, but it makes sense with this made up banking holiday. this news came from a soldier in iraq
[34dean] I believe the GCC country RV's may have been debunked due to BUY/SELL rates showingon certain sites. We'll see tomorrow.
[sonny1] 34dean we will know tomm
[34dean] some sites showed every currency UP...
[allIneedisonemillionusd] For later - What is the thought on the article about the 2010 Budget
[sonny1] allIneedisonemillionusd i heard it passed, at 80 billion u.s
[babygirla] sonny1 , am i right the dinar is considered the new currency . Because if so ihave read positive sights onthenewcurrency just wondering is the new cureency the dinar?
[sonny1] the dinar is there new currency, saddam notes is there old
[Quart] what rank is the soldier you spoke with?
sonny1] Quart private parts, lol, sargaent
[Sunglass] anyone have any questions in the que???
[jim] what about the 000's
[sonny1] jim what about them
[Sunglass] he can't respond sonny1
[Sunglass] i assume he's asking about the lop
[sonny1] oh, no lop, thats what i think he is asking
[sonny1] lop defeats the purpose of them rv'ing
[Orleanian] Sonny1 can you tell us how the soldier would be in a position to know?
[sonny1] Orleanian he works hand in hand with some government and has gained their trust, we will see how much though
Shilo
Shilo
Admin

https://chattingplace.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down