CHATTER BOX CHICKEN COOP
Attention Chatters!!

We are no longer chatting in this room. It has served its purpose for a few years now.....

now we are all moving to a new chatroom http://dinardiscussions.com

Evy (not using Shilo...but using Maddy) & Mama(MamaEhrhardt) are currently chatting here.

please go to this site, register and join us in our newest journey in following the dinar investment.

This site will no longer be maintained.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CHATTER BOX CHICKEN COOP
Attention Chatters!!

We are no longer chatting in this room. It has served its purpose for a few years now.....

now we are all moving to a new chatroom http://dinardiscussions.com

Evy (not using Shilo...but using Maddy) & Mama(MamaEhrhardt) are currently chatting here.

please go to this site, register and join us in our newest journey in following the dinar investment.

This site will no longer be maintained.
CHATTER BOX CHICKEN COOP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonny1 on Dinar Vet

Go down

Sonny1 on Dinar Vet Empty Sonny1 on Dinar Vet

Post  Shilo Tue May 04, 2010 7:11 pm

May 4, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS

1:25 PM [sonny1] lively bunch i see

1:25 PM [gina1exp] sonny1 hello

1:26 PM [sonny1] hey, whats new with you all?

1:26 PM [Snickerz] yeah and youre just in time to add your 2 cents too sonny   .. liven it up even more

1:26 PM [ErinsDad1003] Hey Sonny, any Dubai news connection info.????

1:26 PM [linda55] sonny1 , hey how are you today, do you have any news for us

1:26 PM [sonny1] Snickerz as much as i would like to come in here blazing facts and info, there isnt anything to say factual

1:27 PM [Snickerz] oh i agree with you there sonny

1:27 PM [puffsplus] Hi Sonny1

1:27 PM [Snickerz] makes me feel like im old when i call him sonny …

1:27 PM [sonny1] you guys know i dont come in here and say things just to say them, im lot like any of the other truth tellers (tongue and cheek)

1:27 PM [Snickerz] ill have to think of him like sonny bono …

1:28 PM [sonny1] Snickerz

1:28 PM [sonny1] hey puff

1:28 PM [bambi] sonny1 its all good

1:28 PM [puffsplus] sonny1 what’s new and exciting?

1:29 PM [truckerron49] sonny1 Hey Sonny1 hows it going??

1:29 PM [sonny1] this whole thing is becoming silly, you have all these other people on other sites flat out lying to you people, and you guys know thats not my style

1:29 PM [sonny1] truckerron49 hey ron, im good

1:30 PM [RDP_62] sonny1 do you agree with adams time line? early to mid june?

1:30 PM [comicsforward] sonny1 And I appreciate your realist approach to posting.

1:30 PM [truckerron49] sonny1 puffsplus glad to hear it.. I’m just lurking around…

1:30 PM [bambi] sonny1 whats ur take on maliki war crimes… thanks

1:30 PM [sonny1] RDP_62 i do think thats realistic, maybe sooner

1:30 PM [whowantit?] sonny1 we need to get u in a room with maliki so u can pick him for info

1:30 PM [sonny1] bambi hes a crrok like the rest of them, im thinking someone like the u.s or u.s will be stepping in soon

1:31 PM [sonny1] or u.n

1:31 PM [truckerron49] sonny1 I agree, but I think it will be behind the scene so to speak…

1:31 PM [Jigga] hey sonny dont u think we would want maliki to win though if allawi wants to keep iraq under ch7??

1:32 PM [sonny1] truckerron49 me too, i think they will have a clear cut winner in a week or so

1:32 PM [truckerron49] sonny1 I’m on board with that myself

1:33 PM [sonny1] Jigga i dont think it matters, honestly, either guy will have success, heck there sitting on billions of barrells of oil

1:34 PM [sonny1] Jigga true, but if they are under 7 they cant do anything realy stupid

1:34 PM [THJ] sonny1 Did you catch the article about the first day recount of 600 boxes with no change in the results?

1:34 PM [bambi] sonny1 oil closed yesterday at 85.18

1:34 PM [sonny1] THJ yes, im hearing that they found more votes for allawi. lol. maliki is a dumba$$

1:34 PM [bambi] sonny1

1:35 PM [sonny1] bambi i know, i saw in a mag that it will get up to 100 a barrell in summer again

1:35 PM [bambi] sonny1 wow i need the rv to pay for gas for my yacht

1:35 PM [sonny1] Snickerz i agree

1:35 PM [sonny1] bambi

1:35 PM [theDude] sonny1 is that good or bad for a rv?

1:36 PM [bubbie] sonny do you feel that once they declare a winner.. rv will follow

1:37 PM [sonny1] theDude to be honest, i think the rv is done, and nothing will change that, the articles about having large notes back in to cbi by end of year told me the rv is complete, i just dont know why they havent made it official yet

1:37 PM [sonny1] bubbie yes

1:37 PM [bubbie] sonny1 ty

1:38 PM [sonny1] like i allways say though, dont even for a second believe one iraqi article, listen to outside factions, gcc, imf, world bank, wto, the u.s government

1:38 PM [puffsplus] sonny1 yes, because the US Goveernment would never lie to us

1:39 PM [kcw] sonny1 the us government?

1:39 PM [sonny1] puffsplus good point

1:39 PM [comicsforward] sonny1 I agree, There would be no need to destroy and not issue new larger denoms if the rv was not going according to a plan already in motion.

1:39 PM [sonny1] one thing i will say about the u.s gov, is they want this as bad as we do, infact they need it

1:40 PM [bubbie] sonny1 the world needs it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:40 PM [sonny1] bubbie i need it.

1:41 PM [bubbie] sonny1

1:42 PM [sonny1] one thing i never told you guys, and the reason why i am so sure is…..

1:42 PM [kcw] ok sonny1 what?

1:43 PM [sonny1] my dubai buddies good friend is an editor for the khaleez times

1:43 PM [sonny1] and they do interviews with alot of important people

1:43 PM [sonny1] in the middle east

1:44 PM [sonny1] and they were told over a year ago, that this is the biggest no-brainer of all time

1:44 PM [sonny1] and this rv will bring instant allies, and major respect to iraq

1:44 PM [kullen1] Which Sonny the dinar or the VND? Or both?

1:45 PM [kcw] absolutely sonny1

1:45 PM [sonny1] and that iraq desperatly needs both to build a private sector

1:45 PM [sonny1] kullen1 no offense, but the vnd wont hit for atleast 3 years

1:45 PM [bubbie] sonny1 still feel rate will be in line with the euro

1:45 PM [sonny1] now when i am seeming so sure and confident……this is why

1:46 PM [sonny1] Snickerz on the VND

1:46 PM [kcw] sonny1 respect will also help the general iraq people and their quality of life

1:46 PM [sonny1] Snickerz realy, you were lied to, they just devalued last year, and have nothing to offer

1:47 PM [sonny1] why would the vnd revalue

1:47 PM [sonny1] they have a part in nothing

1:47 PM [THJ] sonny1 Nam just made deal for oil exploration.

1:47 PM [sonny1] they have nothing to offer, and nothing to back a rv

1:48 PM [amargiot] sonny1 you confidence on the dinar makes sense…..do you have any fear of a l o p or RV and then l o p?

1:48 PM [sonny1] THJ exploration, exactly, 3 years at the min

1:48 PM [THJ] sonny1 More like 5-6 years.

1:48 PM [sonny1] amargiot it will never bunny-ear

1:48 PM [ralpher] sonny1 pressure from their eastern trading partners … because of their low currency they have unfair traading advantages

1:49 PM [amargiot] sonny1 thanks for your insight…

1:49 PM [bubbie] sonny1 still feel rate will be in line with the euro

1:49 PM [sonny1] THJ could be, i heard 3 min, your 5 is more likely imo

1:50 PM [sonny1] bubbie the euro will be the high end imo…..i think close to the dollar, like the wto told them, close the gap between your dollar and the u.s.d

1:51 PM [bubbie] sonny1 so more like 1.00-1.17

1:51 PM [sonny1] thats why these guys say $3.00, it makes me sick people agree with this

1:51 PM [sonny1] bubbie thats realistic i would say

1:51 PM [Jigga] i second that one sonny…..

1:52 PM [bubbie] sonny1 ty

1:53 PM [sonny1] if someone tells me it will be $3.00 i will never and i mean never listen to one more thing they say, because they lose respect, and they show they dont know what there talking about, i want $3.00 and its nice to dream, but this tk, and e are seriously lying to people, plus i know for a fact they have no source

1:54 PM [bubbie] sonny1 at 1.00 – 1.17 will it the float or will it be locked in at that price

1:54 PM [hiloeven] sonny1 would appreciate your completion of valued comment here on the dinar before being derailed by the VND– “now when i am seeming so sure and confident……this is why”

1:54 PM [sonny1] bubbie that is a question no-one can answer

1:54 PM [bubbie] sonny1 ty

1:55 PM [sonny1] hiloeven because i was told it was going to rv by the khaleez times, and im probably spelling that wrong

1:55 PM [hiloeven] sonny1 THX

1:56 PM [sonny1] listen guys, if you guys want i will answer questions tonight

1:56 PM [Jigga] sonny what is the khaleez times?

1:56 PM [sonny1] Jigga middle east version of the wall street journal

1:56 PM [ralpher] sonny1 you personally still not going to establish a Warka account?

1:57 PM [Jigga] ohhh ok….and when was this info presented to you sonny?

1:57 PM [sonny1] Motorco i would think it would go on forex, so it can be traded, but if someone says they know for sure, they are making it up

1:57 PM [sonny1] ralpher no.no..no.no.no.no.no.no.no.

1:57 PM [sonny1] Jigga year or so ago

1:57 PM [ralpher] sonny1 sounds emphatic

1:58 PM [puffsplus] sonny1 I’m chicken too….I wish to visit my $$ frequently

1:58 PM [sonny1] i would never give my money to iraq

1:58 PM [Jigga] sonny so you believe we shouldnt have any problem exchanging our physcial dinar here in the states??

1:59 PM [bambi] sonny1 u can give it to me

1:59 PM [theDude] sonny1 so the iqd does not have to go on forex to be tradeable correct?

1:59 PM [ralpher] sonny1 that issue must make for some good arguments with your buddy

1:59 PM [sonny1] Jigga none, i already have my bank picked out, and they love me

1:59 PM [sonny1] ralpher

1:59 PM [ralpher] sonny1

1:59 PM [jerry] sonny1 what did the iraq peopledo for change 4 a soda when the rete was 3.22

2:00 PM [sonny1] jerry they had notes then to justify it

2:00 PM [theDude] sonny1 so the iqd does not have to go on forex to be tradeable correct?

2:00 PM [sonny1] theDude traded it does, recognized no

2:01 PM [jerry] sonny1 smaller than 10-k

2:01 PM [sonny1] jerry yes

2:01 PM [sonny1] they had small saddam notes until 03

2:01 PM [theDude] sonny1 oh yea thanks for pointing that out

2:01 PM [sonny1] i gotta go, its 75 here, got to go outside

2:01 PM [jerry] sonny1 tks didnt know that??

2:01 PM [Snickerz] bye sonny and thanks

2:02 PM [ralpher] sonny1 let me know if Adam bends your thinking

2:02 PM [puffsplus] sonny1 bye

2:02 PM [sonny1] ralpher never. lol, hes tried, but i say cash only

2:02 PM [linda55] bye bye sonny1

2:02 PM [bubbie] sonny1 how confident are you that this will be done this year

2:02 PM [sonny1] later guys-gals
Shilo
Shilo
Admin

https://chattingplace.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down