CHATTER BOX CHICKEN COOP
Attention Chatters!!

We are no longer chatting in this room. It has served its purpose for a few years now.....

now we are all moving to a new chatroom http://dinardiscussions.com

Evy (not using Shilo...but using Maddy) & Mama(MamaEhrhardt) are currently chatting here.

please go to this site, register and join us in our newest journey in following the dinar investment.

This site will no longer be maintained.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CHATTER BOX CHICKEN COOP
Attention Chatters!!

We are no longer chatting in this room. It has served its purpose for a few years now.....

now we are all moving to a new chatroom http://dinardiscussions.com

Evy (not using Shilo...but using Maddy) & Mama(MamaEhrhardt) are currently chatting here.

please go to this site, register and join us in our newest journey in following the dinar investment.

This site will no longer be maintained.
CHATTER BOX CHICKEN COOP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q&A on Dinar Vets 2/12/10

Go down

Q&A on Dinar Vets 2/12/10 Empty Q&A on Dinar Vets 2/12/10

Post  Shilo Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:56 pm

February 13, 2010 · Posted in CHATS / POSTS
DC1 Original Post:

Timely Questions? – from a Dinar Amatuer

The February 7 rumors seem to have floated gently to a close. That date – give or take a few days either direction – did not result in the RV coming to reality – at least that we know of?.

The next RV “due date” would seem to be just ahead, referring back to some earlier chat posted here. I regret I cannot quote the exact source – claim credit please if it was your information – whomever may have given us these “thoughts.”

These are paraphrased:

Thought 1 – “The RV is likely to happen enough before the March 6 General Election, that it will attract votes to those in office now.” I believe I recall that “about two weeks” was suggested. Counting back from March 6, that would be about February 21 – a week from this Sunday?

Thought 2 – Is not the Iraq Foreign Minister (or other appropriate official) scheduled to meet with the UN permanent Security Council committee this coming Tuesday to discuss the (UN – NOT US) Chapter VII sanctions? And has there not been discussion here, perhaps even today, to the effect that the RV shoul happen either BEFORE, or be able to happen AFTER this meeting and discussion?

Is it then logical to anticipate that the next window for RV should begin tomorrow to occur BEFORE the UN discussion, or between that meeting and Sunday the 21st to allow the two weeks prior to the election – for the voters to connect RV to the candidates who have produced the legislation to bring the country to it’s current state of affairs?

I admit to being a rank novice and outsider – and a short term investor.

I really have no qualifications – except my personal interest – to post the information above.

However, I have gained the information above as a (junior) member of this forum.

I think these may be timely questions to prompt a discussion. Anyone?

–LINK–

Muhammad Response:

Hi! I am here, again! As long as IMF, the World Bank, the Board of Supreme Audit and the US Department of Treasury are participating in an RV of Iraq, please rest assured that we as dinar holders are in the safe hands of such competent overseers and assessors who had previously assisted Kuwait to revalue Kuwaiti Dinar without lopping and Libya to revalue Libyan Dinar without lopping as well. CBI will not lop IQD as they wish, for sure! Just pray hard that God would save the life of every dinar holder who has just one simple wish from such a windfall. To have lesser financial hardship, if not financial freedom at all. But preferably, financial freedom if any is better! If not enough, pray again to God to instruct all these overseers and assessors to help us all earn our financial freedom for the first and last time. Amin or Amen!

The World Bank is working closely with the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI), the Ministry of Finance (MOF), and the Board of Supreme Audit (BSA); and in collaboration with development partners, namely, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the US Department of Treasury. The IMF has been instrumental in pushing the restructuring process forward, holding a number of bank restructuring conferences, in which the World Bank participated. The US Treasury has full-time banking advisors residing in Baghdad, who continuously work with CBI and the commercial banks. To ensure effective coordination, periodic donor meetings are scheduled to help discuss progress and challenges of the reform program, and the World Bank has been arranging regular conference calls with the US Treasury and World Bank teams.

So, who are all the concerned parties involving an RV, altogether? It is wrong to say CBI has every rights to handle an RV alone! No, CBI must not do it alone because it is rather risky to us if some crazy bankers want to lop IQD. We have not invested in IQD to be exploited as our financial return, nay, our investment losses!

http://www.siteresources.worldbank.o…ineBanking.pdf

http://www.izdihar-iraq.com/resource…ary_policy.pdf
Shilo
Shilo
Admin

https://chattingplace.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down